Sunday, September 19, 2010

CAN'T STOP CELEBRATING!


BIG NEWS! I have been away from internet for a week but just have to share my excitement and celebration that two of my best friends are getting married... to each other!!! AHHH I am about to explode with praise, thanks, and joy :)

Stacie and Grant are two of the most set apart people to me, I just love that they get to be set apart together forever! It has been the greatest blessing to get to walk beside these two and watch the Lord transform them and move in their lives/ relationship! From Stace praying over G for 8 months before him realizing his feelings for her to Grant pursuing her so faithfully.. their relationship has just been SUCH a beautiful picture of the Lord's loveto me and so many! We have always called ourselves the trifecta, which sounds ooober cheesy (because in some ways it is) but in reality it has been/ is an amazing honor!! After praying the past year with both Stacie and Grant for patience, it's so fun to get to fully celebrate them and not hold back!! Although it's times like this that it's hard to be away, I am just overwhelmed with awe and thanks for this season and so many to come! Can't wait to walk with them forever, to be behind them forever, pray faithfully, continue to celebrate, and JUST SEE THE LORD ALIVE in them and their marriage! AHHH- LOVE YOU TWO LIKE CRAZY, SO MUCH CELEBRATING TO DO!!! CONGRATS TO THE MEIBURGS TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Philippians 1:3 3 Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. 4 Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, 5 for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now. 6 And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.
(this is not only their verse for each other but mine for them)

No comments:

Post a Comment